The world has changed and they behave differently.
TO FIND A PROPERTY IN THE PAST:- Buyers used to do this;
These days the internet has changed forever how property is viewed.
MODERN 2019/2020 BUYERS
Will almost certainly know the price and sales history of any property including if it were on the market before;
So what is my point???
When we finally see a BUYER in person at a home, they are pretty educated, and probably self qualified to some extent.
NOW MORE THAN EVER!
Good follow up of all Buyers (accurate & honest feedback) from enquiry or home opens is essential… AND
- The home needs to look sharp all the time- some Sellers even leave the front lights on until they go to bed to make it look its best and STAND OUT!
- You can bet Buyers are driving past your property and checking it out even if you don’t know. AND
- The marketing has to be “WOW” as we have a few seconds to be on the Buyers radar and shopping list. (The 20% of properties short listed). AND
- All offers and Buyer feedback should be looked at on merit and a pragmatic approach taken.
Properties perceived to be “a little optimistic/ or more”, could be sidelined and never even viewed.
- The price has to be about right.
- The good news is that there are plenty of opportunities and Buyers do exist.
- We just need to find the right one AND we are working hard to do just that.
Thank you for your business and continued trust.