• The sellers had been living in this home over 35 years
• They wanted an honest and realistic assessment, a good price, and ideally a result in a reasonable time fame.
• The sellers attended and watched another auction campaign that we conducted in Applecross which was highly successfully and wanted the same outcome.
• The campaign was literally days and weeks before the Covid lockdown
• We opted (seller and agent) to run registered bidders only. 4 Buyers registered.
• Generous but fixed auction terms which were a good balance between buyer and seller
• Building and timber pest reports were available in advance
• First class video presentation
• Extensive social media campaign
• Detailed and extensive seller agent meetings and feedback during campaign
• Thorough buyer follow up and feedback sought
THE RESULT– Sold under the hammer on auction day to a cash buyer from our Buyer database.
>>>>SEE THE SELLER FEEDBACK/ REVIEW BELOW…
“Ian and his team at Evolution Realty were fantastic from appraisal to settlement and beyond. We had a short sharp Auction campaign where Ian kept in touch with us and up to date at all times.
Ian was prompt with responses to calls, texts and emails. Ian was realistic in managing expectations, he handled the auction and sale process professionally and with great empathy for both parties.
He continued to support both buyer and sellers through to and post-settlement. Our thanks to Ian, Agnes and Lachlan. Their team was a great choice in our home sale.”
Gary and Jill Crerie, 24 Troy Street, Applecross.