IMPORTANT CAUTION TO SELLERS…
Please keep in mind that Buyers want to obtain the lowest price and best terms for themselves.
I recommend that you do not discuss the following types of information with any buyers or other real estate agents.
- Regardless of how well you may know them
- How pleasant or nice they are
- Other than to myself or My Team
- Reason for selling
- Motivation/urgency to sell
- Willingness to consider an offer less than the listing price
- Terms under which you would or might sell
- Relocation/ timing, if applicable
- Items of personal property which you “might” be willing to include in a sale
- Any confidential information that would serve to disclose your negotiating strategy
ALSO, please do not at any stage allow a Buyer to view your home without myself or my team present.
>That is never in your best interests and will cost you money.
I will drop off/ leave a few business cards.
- If a Buyer knocks on your door please have them call me
Please DO NOT show the house!!!
- This is to protect your interests and ensure that when we negotiate we can get the most for you as possible
I remain committed as your Agent and helping you achieve the best possible outcome.
Thank you for your business and continued trust.