HOW MUCH IS MY HOUSE WORTH?
I am often in the business of being asked;
Q. ”What is this property worth???”
And that is the $1M question
It is interesting;
- I always see massive variation between different agents
- When I am competing on appraisals
- & and always see “lowball” offers coming in
- From supposed serious buyers
- Only to see properties sell for 10-20% more a week later to another buyer
I also see owners:
- That are certain that their properties are worth a specific figure
- Yet we see some properties sit on the market a long time
- Some currently 1000 days plus or years
- Proving that the market doesn’t share the same level of enthusiasm…
…about the value as some property owners.
So, what is a property worth?
- we all know it is worth what a buyer is prepared to pay
- in this article I am not going to go through that lengthy discussion.
This is a light hearted (not literal) illustration titled “The 9 Different Perspectives“
- Of how, depending on whom you are
- On what your own agenda may be
- How we all look at the same property
The old saying that we all see with ROSE-COLOURED glasses works both ways
- Many buyers see things worse than they really are
- Many sellers and allies of the seller…
…SEE THINGS a lot better than they really are.
Anyway, I had some FUN making this. (It is intentionally exaggerated to make the point).
I hope that you have some FUN viewing it.
Please do check it out and let me know what you think.
The 9 Different Perspectives
*** CLICK HERE TO SEE IT *** Please enjoy this illustration.
If and when you are ready, I am keen to help you get moving.