Inspection Time: 25-Jan-2020 03:45PM to 04:30PM , 26-Jan-2020 12:20PM to 01:00PM
Other Features: Built-In Wardrobes, Close to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport, Garden
SECOND CHANCE: - Sale Fallen Over- (Your Opportunity!)
A Sensational Single Storey Stunner- You can see the beautiful Swan River from the front of the house.
A superbly located residence street front home sitting on an impressive 681 sqm that has had a full makeover, turning it into a distinctive, open plan, spacious and modern contemporary family delight.
With its soaring ceilings, open plan design, quality fittings and finishes and unique style, this is a quality home for the discerning buyer you will be proud to call your home. Looks and feels like new.
This is a rare, hard to find combination, in as new in condition and presentation, on a large family sized block GREEN TITLED 681 sqm close to the river precinct.
The home sits beautifully a short walk to the Melville Beach foreshore playground, the Applecross Village and Primary school.
The backyard has plenty of room for the kids and provides a huge outdoor, pitched and lined alfresco area.
Bedroom sizes are all generous, as is the home office and living areas. Overall, there is ample room for your whole family.
Other features/ renovation details:
• New Colorbond roof
• Re-wired (Includes new meter box)
• New internal plumbing to the sewer
• New internal plaster and ceilings
• New kitchen and wet areas
• Extra rooms added (2 bedrooms, study, and laundry. Living and activity rooms).
• Plantation shutters
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Essastone kitchen with waterfall edge
• Stainless steel Siemens appliances, induction hotplate, steam oven, coffee machine.
For all enquiry, please contact exclusive selling agent Ian Barnes 0423 123 533.