Other Features: Built-In Wardrobes, Close to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport, Fireplace(s)
For Sale by Auction at 3PM on Saturday 31st August 2019 (Unless sold prior).
This is an R40 Zoned sub-divisible lot with city and river views! *
A rentable/ liveable character 1950's gem located in an upmarket suburb with the potential to sub-divide and profit, now or in the future. The home provides solid timber floors and a new main bathroom with lockable garage and separate carport.
You can see the city skyline and the river from ground level, so any future development of this site has huge potential upside.
An appealing 20M frontage, with this elevated lot, being rectangular and R40 zoned, giving the choice of: (Subject to Approval by the relevant authorities).
1) Build your new dream home on the whole lot
2) Retain the existing home and create one rear lot
3) Sub-divide side by side
4) Create 2 or 3 potential lots
5) Land bank the site and hold it as an investment.
Underpinning your investment is the first class location, being prime in a sought after prestige suburb close to the Swan River, outstanding local shops and cafes, as well as fine schools including Santa Maria College. You are a short walk to public transport.
The choice is yours- This property is to be sold. #
Be quick, step up now and profit.
1) $20,000 deposit
2) Cash or pre-approved finance
3) Settlement 4th October 2019
NOTE: Building inspection and timber pest reports available to view on request.
1) Saturday 3rd August (11-1130AM)
2) Saturday 10th August (2-230PM)
3) Sunday 11th August (1-130PM)
4) Wednesday 14th August (445-530PM)
5) Saturday 17th August (10-1030AM)
6) Wednesday 21st August (445-530PM)
7) Saturday 24th August (2-3PM)
8) Sunday 25th August (1-2PM)
9) Wednesday 28th August (445-530PM)
10) Saturday 31st August (230-3PM prior to auction)
All enquiries to exclusive selling agent Ian Barnes 0423 123 533.