Other Features: Built-In Wardrobes, Close to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport, Fireplace(s)
6 Registered Bidders attended the auction. The sellers have accepted an offer so the property is now SOLD!
FOR SALE BY AUCTION on Saturday 1st February 2020 @ 1PM Sharp (unless sold prior).
This is a stunning, beautiful home, a timeless classic modern masterpiece in family friendly Ardross oozing style, glamour, size and quality that is truly a cut above the norm. A very special and unique residence created in perfect harmony for the discerning buyer who appreciates superior quality. A home that you will want to own and call your own.
The home offers many delightful attributes for your lifestyle and enjoyment, such as a downstairs master bedroom suite with opulent dressing room and walk in wardrobe, as well as luxurious ensuite. In keeping with the modern contemporary theme, the designer kitchen is perfectly complimented with a dream scullery for your convenience.
OTHER PROPERTY ENHANCEMENTS:
1) Solar panels with 10KW battery installed 2018
2) Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
3) Ceiling batts insulation
4) 2 gas bayonets
5) CCTV cameras with live recording
6) Alarm system
8) 2 gas instant hot water systems
10) NBN Connected
11) Green title 746 sqm lot with a 18.94M frontage
12) North facing
13) 564 sqm of total built (Built in 2014)
14) Concrete swimming pool
15) Extensive double glazed windows
16) 34 course ceilings
17) Plantation shutters
18) Decorative cornices
19) Timber architraves
20) Travertine pavers
21) Engineered Oak floors
22) Designated kids outdoor basketball/ recreation area
23) 2 ensuites in total plus a powder room
24) 2 upstairs retreats
1) $50,000 deposit at signing of the contract
2) Cash or pre-approved finance only
3) Settlement date on or before 18th March 2020
4) All bidders must be pre-registered to participate in the auction (Details from agent).
All enquires to exclusive selling agent Ian Barnes 0423 123 533.