QUICK TIPS on SHOWINGS AT SHORT NOTICE | A Survival Guide
I know I have promised prior notice and 24 hours if possible…
And whilst our team will do everything to help avoid “surprises”….
- Should we have a really HOT BUYER!!!
- & we need to show someone through with short notice…
- It is hoped these tips are helpful…
Follow these quick tips to ready your home for its best showing when you have less than one hour notice.
- Start where the potential buyers will start
- Make sure that the front door presents well
- Sweep steps, if needed
- Pick up any out-of-place objects and store them away quickly
- Open window treatments and turn on lights
- Put any dirty dishes into the dishwasher
- Make the beds
- Put any dirty laundry inside the washing machine
If you still have time:
- Run a quick vacuum and/or sweeper to give carpets and floors a fresh look
- Wipe down kitchen bench tops and table tops
- Check toilets are clean, close lids
- Give the home a quick air freshener
***While we would all like to have our houses in showroom condition 24 hours a day***
- We also acknowledge that we live in them.
- We suggest that you do your best to present your house in its best light
- AND make sure that every potential buyer has an opportunity to view it
- —accommodate all showings if at all possible.
- We only need ONE BUYER.
Thank you for your kind understanding…
We look forward to working together to help you move on.