TIME FLIES FAST- It’s been a while since your appraisal…
- no doubt you have been flat out.
- maybe you are ready to get rolling
- or maybe still a few things to do first.
This is a friendly courtesy letter to reassure…
- you that I am both committed…
- & passionate…
- & serious about the business of your complete satisfaction…
I certainly invite you to discuss any matters relating to the possible sale and marketing of your property at any stage in the future.
- I am ready willing and able to serve you anytime.
Also, as a friendly reminder,
- The appraisal I offered you, will most likely require updating from time to time:
###(Especially in this CHANGING market)###
- and I certainly do invite you to have me do just that…
- if and when you are intending to sell, now or in the future…
***Let’s keep in touch***
As part of my proactive and non-invasive method of keeping in touch;
- I will send you from time to time information and material related to property in your area
- I invite you to contact me should I be able to assist you in any way
- If you need help with establishing the value of one you want to buy
- Maybe you want me to take a look at it with you (as a trusted advisor)
Thank you again for the opportunity to assist you.
P.S. I am ready, willing and able to assist with your real estate needs when you are ready!
P.P.S. If you don’t already have a copy of my book “How to sell your home for top dollar in any market” grab it HERE.